Skip to main content
We invite you to enter your creatively carved or decorated pumpkins for a chance to win fun prizes!
Entries will be displayed along our sculpture gardens’ fountains starting Thursday evening, Oct. 30, continuing through Halloween.
A youth entry & an adult entry will be selected to receive the following awards:
- Pumpkin Bumpkin – Best Overall
- Pick of the Patch – Best Overall Carved
- Picturesque Pumpkin – Best Overall Decorated
- Jovial Jack O’Lantern – Silliest Pumpkin
- Ghoulish Gourd – Scariest Pumpkin
- Pretty in Pink Pumpkin – Breast Cancer Awareness
Rules & Guidelines
- Entries will be accepted at the Arts Center on Thursday, October 30, 10am – 5pm.
- $5 entry fee per pumpkin. Participants may enter up to three pumpkins each.
- Entries will be divided into Youth (14 & Under) and Adult groups for award consideration.
- The entries will be on display outside the Arts Center starting at 6pm on Thursday.
- The award selections will be announced Thursday evening around 6:15pm.
- Costumes are encouraged.
- All carved pumpkins will be lit using electric tea lights provided by the Arts Center.
- The Art Center reserves the right to reject any pumpkin deemed inappropriate.
- The pumpkins will remain on display through Friday evening.
- Entries may be picked up on Saturday from 10-4, or will be discarded Monday.
- Prep requirements for carved pumpkins: soak pumpkin in a bleach solution of 1 tsp. bleach per 1 gal. warm water for several hours. This will prevent the pumpkins from wilting.