Visual Journals are a unique way to approach art-making, and welcome every level of artist from newcomers to experienced. Dive deep into your inner artist by exploring mixed-media techniques including drawing, painting, and collage! This will be a relaxing and fun class to help build sketchbook practice while learning new and various creative methods for journaling.
- 3rd Saturday of each month
- 10 a.m.-Noon | Ages 15+
- $15/per student/per class
- Instructor/artist Daisy Taylor
- Please bring a favorite sketchbook and personal supplies you would like to use to create the project (i.e. scrapbook pages, photographs and more).
- All other supplies provided by the Center