The Annual Spring Into Art Exhibition provides artists of all levels with the opportunity to participate in a truly unique art exhibition. This unique art exhibition is open to all artists (18+) who work in most any medium. Selections for awards are based on a dual-judge review, which will be conducted without knowledge of the artists’ identity, title or price of work. The judges are carefully selected for their knowledge and ability to judge works based on merit alone. Participating artists are welcome free of charge, and are permitted one additional guest with the $60 entry fee option. Tickets to the Gala are available for purchase at $45 each.
- Thursday, March 14, 2019 – Deadline for entry Completed entry form & entry fee should be received or postmarked by Thursday,
- March 15, 2019– Mail forms to Turner Center, 527 N. Patterson Street, Valdosta, GA 31601
- Thur, Fri & Sat, March 28, 29, 30 – Art delivery dates Labeled works should be delivered to the Turner Center for the Arts at 527 N. Patterson St. in Valdosta, Georgia.
- Delivery hours: Thursday, March 28, from 10am -6pm, Friday & Saturday, March 31 & 30 from, 10am – 5pm. (Use labels provided on reverse side of this brochure.)
- Monday, April 8, 2019 – Opening reception Gala The opening reception Gala will be from 6 – 9pm. Tickets for the event are $45 each. Participating artists will be welcome free of charge. Participating artists who enter at the $60 fee rate may bring one guest. Artists will gain entry to the Gala by checking in at the artists’ table. The exhibit will open to free public viewing starting April 9.