Call to Artists!
December 10, 2013
If you are an artist, please consider donating a drawing of your to the annual Drawproject fundraiser exhibit. The funds raised from the auctioning of these artworks will benefit VSU art student scholarships.
- All works must be created on paper sized 15″ x 22.”
- Artists may use paper of their choice or the paper provided for participants, which is available for pickup at the Turner Center for the Arts, the VSU art department’s front office and Classic Art and Frame.
- Artists may use any medium of their choice; however, works should reflect an interpretation of the term drawing.
- Deadline for entries is Monday, December 23, 2013.
- Submit entries unframed at the Turner Center for the Arts or the VSU art department’s front office.
- Questions may be directed to Bill Shenton at the Turner Center, 229-247-2787 or email@example.com.
Valdosta State University Department of Art Annual Fundraising Exhibit & Auction: Monday, January 13, 5-7:30pm
Exhibition Dates: January 13th – February 19th.